November 5, 2007

birthday celebration.

My birthday :)) Li wei came my house to over night.

First. Dhilip, Chuan hooi & Aaron came my house. Then Julian, Weng ken, Freddy, Jeremy, Chin lee and Meaksine came. Thank you Julian and gang that bought me the cake. I like it :) and I appreciate it. lol.



This is Li wei :) my babe.

Chuan hooi, shy!

My best friend. she is so beautiful.

me. potong steam-ed by li wei.


I wish that.... gerrard is mineeee*

:)))

Stupid Julian :P

Before :)


After! Julian don't know how to cut cake wan.


me and him <3


After that! me, Li wei, Chin lee and Meaksine get ready to Ou. Valerie fetch us. (:

Me @ Ou.

Charng Weng.


I love you, amira!!


Estelle and Amira *loves*


Ladies.(:


Went to Just Thai to have Dinner.

This is Pamelaaaaa.


Us.

Sista's for lifeeee*


Elle M Pam :)



Sarah and I.

Elle , me , Pam.

Oh . wad a UGLY pic ( me la )


Best friends for lifeee.


Carol and Li Wei.






Happppyyy.


Elle M Pam *


We wish we're a kid again.



Lovely*


Us.

Finally! picture perfect*

Candid.


Sue aun and I :)



Group picture. but I wasn't inside.


Nicee.


Carol and I.

Estelle and I.

Sarah and I.



Amira and I.


Wah! Model.

If you actually realise what is he wearing in his foot !


Pink background !

Headed to TheCurve. And went to The Apartment.


Chicks.
By Li Wei (:
Li Wei and I .
The chun chick!


Amira and I - love it -
She is so freaking tall !
Sue Aun and I.

Kahoe was there too.
gay gay gay!










And that's all :) Happy 15th birthday to Me!
- boon mun *

No comments: