December 2, 2007

fly away.


my heart is like a rotten grape now. know why? figure out yourself.
& I'm heartbroken, sad, emo, moody.
today, i pei-ed for quite a long time. and I'm hallucinating.
bcos problems is the matter. keep running through my head.
I wish I never heard a single word.
I didn't know it would HURT so bad.
I instant cry in front of my comp, when I heard it.
I acted like I'm fine, but well. i'm not that fine.
I would rather give up to hurt myself.
but I can't really give myself sometime to figure out.
I'm really dismal. I would never want you to hurt yourself too.
I cared for you, do you ? I think you would never ever cared.
bcos, every tear I cry for you. you'll never know.
It's hidden.*
sometimes, I'm scared of you. but all I really want is to hold you tight.
I know, I'm not uncomparable.
I love you but I don't who are you.
I'll let go, sooner or later.
No matter what happens, I'll be your love.
bcos you can blindfold your eyes, I'll bring you tomorrow.
Like I always said, i'll never bring you down. you'll be with me, anytime.
but. I can't even be the one. what can I do next ? nothing;
one thing that it wouldn't bring me down, are your smiles. they're perfect to me.


next mission;


I'll never move on. *i'm not stubborn*



thanks for everything, babe. i love you both.




- boon mun *

No comments: