January 17, 2008

The Black & White Affair





These were the people who attented my small birthday dinner which was held at souled out :]




Introducing ELLEMPAM



maxine or meaksine was there too





she wore plain white T's & I wore both colours on that night!


I look like I did braids here ngehngeh


parts of ellempam


from the top , chinlee.carol.amira.sarah.me.boonmun <3>



The CL couple were there too ahaha



.shorty to love.



The most attractive person in this picture is . . . . . . .
=P



birthday present?




Curve freaks , Amira (:





he dislikes birthday celebration =.='




guess who is this fashionable guy?



Loi sue aun & moi





kiss the rips man hahaha
uhhuh uhhuh




Johanan Rueben Sejarah A1 ya?








~black & white affair~


Friends, i love you ! p.s thank you for the great pictures ierfan (=


- r i p s *

No comments: