February 19, 2008

I don't wanna feel the way that I do;

Hey estelle. must buy me something from canada you know!? I'm not like pamela she wants hot guys only. I very good and sincere wan. any souvenier will do (: will miss you lots !! & don't forget to study in canada. cause you'll be coming back on exam week! um, goooood byeee. see you soon ;D

Err. Did nothing in school cause school's bored. and and, I love jcth :D can anyone tell him ? hahah. joking lah.

to JCTH :

SONG BOON MUN LOVES YOU! <3

Currently in Maxine's house.
Spend almost 6 to 7 hours here online.
Missing someone too. But I don't think he'll miss me.
dear faster come online. I'm bored ;p
Err. I camwhore a bit with Maxine.





Okay this is weird !!



omg, YOU NASTY!



roll !

hi maxine.!


her all time fav. (:



& it's impossible I don't camwhore also right ? (: lol.

weirdddd ! ;p



was just testing the effects.


mixed.

O`kaaaay.




Oh, & I FOUND THIS. thanks maxine.


ciaoooo.

Say Hi to my buff boy :D


- boon mun *

No comments: