February 24, 2008

Jay Chou is an addiction <3

ARGH ! woke up really really Early about 10 a.m. to get ready for my husband concert ( Jay Chou ) .
Meet a friend at Kelana Jaya station about 1 p.m. We went Time Square by LRT and it sux .
Anyway , reached there went looking for a new handbag and i couldn't find any that caught my taste eventhough we went pratically the whole shop of HandBags . Decided to eat lunch at Secret Resipe and the food were not bad as usual =) Then , ate Baskin Robbin ice cream while walking . Walking walking walking , i saw a freaking shop got a few hot tops .
So i went to try 3 tops but only bought 2 ! The other 1 got problem =( . Then went straight For movie ( REDLINE ) For any horny guy , you sure like the movie , trust me all the chick wear until chunted =) But for girl , no any hot guy =.= Hahaha, sit cab to Jay chou concert about 7.30 p.m and reached there about 8 p.m. in such a BIG BIG CROWD .
Saw Joanna and JACky the COUPLE . Jay chou came out about 8.30 p.m. What The Hell , He is SO DAMN BLOODY HOT . HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT ! THe concert ended bout 11.30 p.m. So freaking Early =.= Well his concert was good really good ..... Went home by cab again . JAY CHOU ! why go back so early i miss you =(
Fuiyo Hot-ness !

You are so damn hot =)

I hope you know i exist .

Hot Top ( bought)

I try some hot Top ! ( bought)

Hot top didnt bought cause of some reason
You are the reason my tearsdrop on my pillow everday.

REFLEXTION Of LIGHT

I LOVE YOU

Wo hen ai ni .. hen ai niiii><

NE NE NE BU BU

The Girl Next ROOM

Preparing for jay chou concert =)

Focusing on my earring =)

LOOK AT ME TEDDY ! Grrr

teddy is so cute !

Teddy is cuter than her

Pris (sister) and teddy
In chin lee car to the library .

On the way to library .

Posted :Babypam

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hoho! Hi Pam! =D I am ThrowForFcks's real owner btw..Ky's classmate =X. I thought your 'teddy' was a real teddy bear..I didn't know it was a dog..whoops heh. how was the concert? nice tops btw. I quit maple already btw..