February 23, 2008

When you feel so tired but you can't sleep.
Stuck in reverse?

Omg. JULIAN CHEE TZE HOE ! why every hour you must sleep wan? Never miss wei you. But you know I love you so ehhe. ok, i'm pissed that you don't reply my message. And you don't even wanna send me a good night message. fine! I didn't even manage to send you a good night message haihs.

maxine is sleeping like a pig. oh btw, I'm in maxine's place (:

Regret for going school cause I thought it will be fun. and turn out, boring like crazy. After school went to One u with friends. and went home about 6 in the evening. maxine came to my place. the midnight movie plan cancel. due "someone" says her mom bla bla bla. ok, forgiven ;D went to maxine's house instead :/

I MISS YOU. FOOL ! ;p

BED oh BED! HERE I COME, ciao.

- boon mun *

No comments: