March 22, 2008

get loose,

Yesterday was Kahoe's early birthday. Celebrated at Hartamas, Rain.

It was fcking fun :D
Foos. Dance. Drink & Pool was. AWESOME!




On the way to hartamas. (: was really excited. don't know why! Kok weng was with us too.



Dancing our ass off ! Sweating like crazy. dead tired ;p


On the dance floor with the chiqa's. ;D


Charng Weng my Idol :D He was the only brave guy who dance with us!

After everything. we went back home!



& End of story. Never take much picture.

OMG! sunday LIVERPOOL VS MAN U.

Who's with me ? :D Liverpool supporter ONLY.



WAIT! something to share.



he is a good friend of mine. We use to share our moments together. He'll always stay in my heart. we seldom talk after everything we've been through. I just want to ask god, where have he been ?


Wai leong, You are still my best friend.


- boon mun *

No comments: