March 12, 2008

I like you... bounce!

today is a "ok la" day for me.

err. today baby made me sad, I broke down lahh.
after a few hours. everything was fine.
baby came over my house to study! *haha* right...
he ciao after an hour. have to rush home for dinner (:
currently in chin's house. on da phone with her baby.
haha. wish to talk to him now! but some of you guys know lah.
he is the sleeping beauty.! arghh, he slept liao! ;p
tomorrow no plans. so! imma stay at home.!

* i realize my blog looks like the adidas pure lightness perfume colour! lols.




I forgot this fella's name. hahah. 10 years ago.
I post this up because i miss my brown hair!

hahah. this one 50 years ago!
I post this up because we're so cuteeee. ;p
2 years back! :D

we were really really closeee.


til we call each other " brother! sister! "
hahaaaa.

now. we areeeeeeee greattt :D
I wont forget the times we shared and the times we cried (:

sorry, random sia ! MAXINE CUTE OR NOT ? :D
hahah. I am going off now.
- boon mun *

No comments: