June 28, 2008

*

Just came back from Ipoh .
Slept for 3 hours in the car.
In the morning woke up at 5 to get ready, 6 leave the house.
around 9 something, reach Ipoh.
to visit Grandpa :)


So yeah, yesterday I went One u with friends. to Foos.
Trash max's ass :)
After that, went to Rain @ Hartamas.
to DANCE, but damn sucky la yesterday.
Noone go one!
the best part was Foos. lol.
went back home after that.
Mummy started talking to me and say ..
I should go back home town because grandpa is not feeling well.
So, I did obey her words.
and I went back home townnnn.


I hope he will get well soon .. felt like he can hardly recognize me.
I remember he will be the one giving me cash to spend on junk food.
because I always cry for food when Im young :D
Im sure he is happy, because I GAIN SO MUCH WEIGHT.
hahah.

on the way homeeee!

I get to sit infront :) heheh.

- boon mun *

No comments: