June 22, 2008

try again or walk away ,

Hi, I read some of the girls blog. which I feel so, "wtf?" what are they fighting for ?
why must we backstab ? because " I DONT KNOW. "
whatthefuck. so yeah, I just have to say " good luck. "
because I admit, I didn't do anything wrong.
what's right is always right.
It is the way it supposed to be, even though other people came across to comment ..
" YOU LIFE SUCKS, BECAUSE YOU SUCK "
whatthefuck, just accept the fact.

so what ? we dont always go people's blog to comment other people like that.
ACCEPT THE FACT, to all my fellow friends & people out there.

we don't have much variety to enjoy much.
END OF THE WORLD ON 2014 or 2020 ?
Appreciate what you have noooow.
Be independent (: like how ? Play your part, don't regret after you realize what you've done is wrong.
so yeah, I don't think I have much skills to encourage people.
IF YOU JUST REALIZE, WHAT I JUST REALIZED ;D

Yesterday, Friends (lazy to named it out) & I went to one u.
Watched, Get smart. Played, Foosball.
After that, went to centrepoint Banana leaf.
Had our laughing sessions there.
whenever I laugh, they laugh ! hahah.
met Julian at mcdonalds. to watch football.
I have to go back, because Julian don't want me to stay up so late.
caring-nya. so that's all about it, damn bored at home.
going to Gym sooooooon :)

- boon mun *




No comments: