July 30, 2008

CHELSEA CHELSEA : PERFECT;

Hi. Yesterday was Chelsea Asia Tour 2008. Held at Stadium Shah Alam. Chelsea VS Malaysia. Amira was my date of the night :) It really caught my attention to attend this kind of events. So I get my free ticket from Chee Fai's friend, Wai Keat *if thats how you spell it* ;D `thank you so muuuuch! I feel so bloody excited. First, I sat down talking to Amira, did abit camwhore. took some videos too. It's not really clear. So I didn't want to upload it. The dumbest thing is I forgot to take the camera from Maxine. Ahhhh, Omg. It felt like the happiest day. I finally get to meet my idol of the year, Frank Lampard. Beside than Steven Gerrard. It was really a good match between Chelsea and Malaysia. Well, the game is full of challenge. Im like so freaking alert of the game kay. I hope the next tour coming will be Liverpool (: I'll be looking forward to watch the match though.

Um, the first goal is by my macho man, Anelka. A beautiful shot, seriously. Even though is just a slight soft kick. But the goal keeper didn't manage to save it. What a waste malaysia. hahah. Oh Malaysia did a great job too. Nearly scored a goal. Err actually not just a goal but a few more. Well, some of it flew off and Peter cech manage to save the balls. Second goal is scored by Mariah carey's cousin, Ashley Cole. DAMN I didn't see how he scored. Because I was out buying drinks with the date : p hahaha. So the score is ..
-
Chelsea 2 - Malaysia 0
-
I was expecting 4-1 or more. But overall, Malaysa did a great job. Didn't dissapoint me and others la. I think it's a fair game though. Ahhhh, in the end of the game! I saw my idol, Frank Lampard. He's just 50 metres away from me :D Omg, he is really, really Handsome and BUFF too. really the package I wanted. But yeah he is old yet not available : p dream on. So yeah. After the macth I went home with the date, Aaron and Chuan Hooi. Aaron sister's boyf fetch us to Choy kee yam cha. Then the gentleman, Aaron walk me home safely. Such a kind boy :) Before I went to bed I browse through the video's and pictures. I still want to watch the match la. Will miss Chelsea though :(
-
WELCOME TO MALAYSIA, CHELSEA.
&
LAMPARD, PLEASE STAY!
-
Today is sucha Random day. Which I walk outta school to yam cha @ Jelutong. I was all alone after yam cha. SO I decided to call someone to accompany me. I called, Yi han. We played Foosball. Yes, I trashed him :p Hahah. After Foosball. We watch Kung Fu Hip Hop. Omg, the ending is so DAMN potong steam. If you watch, you will understand. *you raise me up!* Hah! After that, Met up with Baby pamela. Ciao to Choy kee makan & Ciao home. that's my daaaay (:
-
*will upload the pictures, real sooooon :) *pinky promise*
- boon mun *

No comments: