July 31, 2008

Yes I show you what real love can do;

Hello. New Boon Mun has arived. Hahah. Guess what? Miss maxine chin just chopped off my ugly long hair. So here it goess. HAHAH wait la. Want to blog about my day, Yesterday. Well, it started off with the park Amira, Chin Lee, Pamela, Maxine, Valerie, Frederick, Adrian & I went to the park, Happily. No harsh lolol. Play at the basketball court. But did not play basketball. We play jump-and-touch-the-net thingie. Only the boys manage to touch la. Obviously. If li wei was here .. there she goes. She's the one who can touch it, stupid hyper bitch. After park AS USUAL the normal routine, Choy kee yam cha. About 15 minutes. We ciao to rileys to foos. Pamela & Chin lee did not follow us.

Um, we play about 4 rounds of foos. then send valerie back to terry. Oh yeah she damn kao smart. She can freaking left her camera at rileys! lol. We went back rileys for the camera. Damn free hor? So yuuup, we went to LAH-TUSS (Lotus) for supper. AMIRA you should understand right? We had our laughing session there. WA, I accidently shout

" OMG INDIAN MAAAAA ! "
FUCK. I stun and change topic " NO NO CHINESE! SAY WRONGLY " MCH I felt so racist la kay. uhhuh. we went chin lee's crib for a while. then send that LAH-TUSS girl (Amira) back home. then then, send maxine & I back to my crib. Yes, maxine cut my ugly hair :) hope it looks better now. Thank you for the free hair cut, Bitch :D pictures timeeee ;

My old hair cut ! :)
Long long time agooooo.
similiar or not? yeapp, my new hair cut.
By maxine chin ! :D
o______O






: p Chelsea picture coming up!



before entering the stadium ;D
Frederick, her baby booooy !
Crapp. single x :)
Our tickets . Damn 7 nice.

damn chou tut laaaaa.
The stadium.
These guys infront us.
spend us foood. damn kao goood.
and funnnnnny !













JOHN TERRY, half naked one.


Lampard is there. but DAMN HARD to spot.
SO YEAH!
Chelsea rocks my fucking socks! :D
-
Um WELL Estelle darling, FYI. I hate Japanese food. Why japanese :(
-
I'll take the hand of the quiet man ;

- Boon Mun *

No comments: