August 26, 2008

SHREK,PLEASE GO AWAY.

HELLO donkeys * Joke. MAXINE GO AWAY. kacau betul, niamaaa. That shrek claims herself sohai is here to kacau me. LOL. School was fine. I slept alot. But cannot beat Amira's record, almost whole day. Chin lee joined my class for 2 periods. Sorry tak layan, sleeping :) Slept for 4 periods, I guess? (:

Hi Li Wei ;D


Love birds!
Eeeee, so sweeet :)


After school ended, wanted to eat lunch @ Jelutong. But it was raining. We got a ride from Chin's mummy after convincing her to go Jelutong. Wei keat tagged along. Heh. Wanted to cheng him drink. But in the end, He got the drink for free. Lol. Stupid boy, got himself a "iphone" but one megapixel only.

"iphone" :) Maxine & Sue Ann.
Chin Lee.


Chubby cheeks.
Take pic half way, my camera went insane.

Indo-Mee, My fav!


EYH, No salty salty!
Best friends babeyhh!

Oh diu, CANDID O_O

So called movie star picture.


Kit kat boyz & I.

Picture spoiler.

FUC


KI
NGLALA.
Retarded Bunny.
Chin Lee,

Stop shaking.

Your.

BLOOODYYY.

LEEEEEEEEEEEEG!



Sue Ann, STUUUUUN.
HAIK HAIK HAIK.
Wei keat's lala shoe lace!
Oi, Lala mui?
-

Mouth Exercises, You should learn!

UP.
DOWN.
LEFT.
RIGHT.


It'll work, Says Amira.


After Yum cha @ Jelutong. Mummy fetched Chin, Max, Valerie, Sue Ann & I home. Chin, Valerie & Sue Ann went tuition after that. & the shrek is here anoyying me. (:


Baby v9 <3
Wa, Max. Thanks!
Heh, Hi max & sue :)
Act lala ! pass?

TIL THEEEEEEEN.
P/s: IFYMW, MAX.
- boon mun *

No comments: