September 18, 2008

Without You..

I'm Nothing ,
Je' Taime.
-
Barcelona on Friday night?
I forgotten.
My bad :D



Lazy to smile. heheh.



Centrepoint Mcdonalds
with My Baby Kyle!



& He didn't layan me! URGH.
-
Tuesday, Jelutong.
Before One u.
heh!


Crazy Moments with The cute one.
hahah.



maxine is fucking retarded. LOL.


-
Wednesdaaaay :)
Holiday without Stress.
happy :D
One U with Maxine, Ken & Baby Kyle.

@ Jetty.
Don't have much pics. Sry.
-
Todaaaay.
School is ..
Fun?
abit la.
hahah.
Tattoo Session.


Jasmine's.

Mine is damn chou tut ! HAHA.

After school Yum cha @ Jelutong.

retarded.

Bi good luck for your french exam!

Im Sorry!!

- boon mun *

1 comment:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang with watersports activities included this Christmas! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!