November 23, 2008

Food Poisoning.

I'm so fucked up right now. Currently suffering. Special thanks to Food poisoning. Early in the morning bout 9 I rushed to the toilet. And *you know* BOOM everything out. Well, Cheung ken and Kelvin has food poisoning too. The story started off like that ....

we were supeeeeeer hungry for dinner. We decided to eat at William's. So yeah, I ordered Bolognese Beef. Cheung ken ordered Cabonara. Kelvin ordered Garlic Cheese Naan. Cheung ken were saying " This is officially the best Cabonara. " So I tasted the Meatballs. It's goooood. After the dinner, we went to Rileys. Cheung ken & I foos. I ta pao-ed him :) After that Chin lee & Maxine came. Later on, Leland came too. All of us went Blitz for Dota. I drove Kelvin's car. He-He. After Dota we went Cheung ken's house stay over.

Cheung ken's stomach was freeeaking pain. He poop-ed alot and Vomit. Chin lee, Kelvin & I went to 7-E to get medicine for him. I guess he feel alright after that. All of us sleep bout 6 in the morning. I woke up at 9.. because my stomach is damn damn damn PAINNN. I poop-ed at the toilet bout half an hour. It's a bad poop!! :( Later on, Kelvin woke up to poop too. Basically, All of us woke up and complain!!

Well, Cheung ken's Cabonara is the food that cause US to have food poisoning. The meatballs is not fully cooked yet. Eventually, I ate one! HA-HA. Cheung ken and Kelvin ate the most la. URGH, It's so annoying :(

I feel like shit nooow.

- boon mun *

No comments: