November 4, 2008

The memories we once shared

OKIEDOKIE UGLY PICTURES COMING AHEAD...
 for my precious Song Boon Mun,i'll do it!

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN BESTFRIEND! <3
have a blast there alright and im sorry that I can't be there to celebrate with you :(
where did you go, what did you do? tell me asap about everything you did on your birthday. Love you always :) 

my farewell dinner and this was our last picture together this year :(
btw LOOKING HOT here!


Sarah's b*day ahh I never get bored clubbing with you! 


HEY we almost have the same skin colour here haha


Joanna Wong's B*day ; we look so pinkish



Chin lee's b*day at somewhere near DJ hehe the night we went to barcelona for the first time


YAY its my birthday! :) you dont look like yourself here ehehe


Dynamitez dinner * I see two strong bases!


i love this pic...


I love this pic MORE!


Sloggi Event at sunway lagoon ! eek i hate sunway lagoon now the water is so dirty


On the way to Dina's place for the Dynamitez gathering somehow sue aun and joshua was there too -.-


Sweating dog~during dynamitez practices okay now I miss practices/gym like mad and banana rocking/superman! :)


As I recall, we took damn alot of pics that night!


see what I mean? :) we look good with those medals


@ Souled Out emoing :P

we look so young in this pic!


went to laundry before I left for Canada in 2007


I think this was at that Thai restaurant in 1U oh no I miss that meehoon tom yam soup!


woah this was a long time ago,definitely! Ponteng days kekeke


ellempam @ Starhill with my family


what were we looking at? hmmmp..


You look good with your long hair (:


acting cute but both failed ehhe


Me! visiting you at work in 2006


~The Curve There~


ellempam KLCC moments


aww you look cute here! - notice my name estell? 


@ Yiching's place, swimming sessions


form 2 was the best!


PussyCatDoll concert haha we didn't manage to get in what a crappy day :(


where was this? hmm I think this picture was taken with your old cellphone 


OMG. OUR FIRST PICTURE TOGETHER! 


THE ONE AND ONLY 
Song Boon Mun


 I MISS YOU

-RIPS

No comments: