October 13, 2007

..

Yesterday. went Ou. to work and I quit my job. and ditched Ren-To. i feel bad ditching him. cause he was ditched by Aaron and Sue aun. So yeah, i ditched him too. the job is quite stupid and i hate it. even though the store manager was friendly. i feel that.. that job was very stupid la! i'm desperate for a job now. i'll be going Ou with Chin lee later. to find job, again.

Okay. After quitting my job. I went to Baskin robbins to hang out with Sarah. she is working there now. and she look FUNNY! :D okay la. so insulting. i'm sorry. & yeah, after that i walked around Ou alone to release the boring-ness. But still doesn't work. went back Baskin robbins. & THANK GOD! I met. Sue ann, Joanna, Maxine and Daniel. We played bowling. and I lose :) I was emo-ing that time. Basically, I EMO the whole day yesterday.

Chin lee and Valerie came too. went to Yippee cup yam cha for a while. & yeah. Me, Owen & Daniel went to Waffle world to visit Aaron and Sue aun. Joshua was there too. lol. Waited for The Girls almost an hour. met Justin and Travis too The Twin. Um, after almost an hour. walk to TheCurve. find job. I applied for Add-On same goes to Chin Lee. we worked there before. So maybe we'll have a high chance working there. :)

i dont know what the heck i'm talking. sorry. :) I'm blurrrr.

Okay continue.. ate Dinner @ Vivo. and went to Ming Tien. :) Cassidy, Chin lee's friend fetch us there. Pamela came too. And drank 3 bottles of carlsberg. Maxine was totally out of her mind. she was drunk and went crazy. Played Truth or Dare :) & yeah. went back home after that.

I'm feel so sober now. byeeee* no pictures.



* boon mun .

No comments: