October 8, 2007

Join blog ;

Hello.. Boon mun is here. I'm joining 'their' blog for now on. Okaay. PMR is officially over. last three days ago. I'm not happy about it. because holidays are totally boring. prefer school than holidays. I doubt that everyone loves holidays :( Okay well. today school is wasting time. teacher say must come. and end up! school sucks :/ dont wanna talk about it anymore.


Yesterday. (sunday) Estelle, Li wei, Sarah, Amira, Carol, Chuan hooi, Dhilip & I went to theCurve. Ate lunch at Sakae Sushi. didn't eat at all because sushi is just not my type. I hate it as well =) Taste like expired stuffs. Went shopping after that. No cash to shop. So just window shopping. Carol and Sarah shop til they drop. They bought a lot of clothes. Uncountable. =) Went cineleisure instead. wanted to watch movie but end up we play bowling. and took a lot of pictures. I'll upload it soon. AMIRA!


Ate dinner @ Rojak rojak. ya SURE! Estelle buka puasa =) good job. and accompany Li wei and Sarah. to Vivo to have their dinner =)







No comments: