October 18, 2007

bored . .

Yesterday =)
was fun.
watched movie with Chin Lee, Valerie, Jeffrey and Bryan.
@ Ou.

the couple. Chin lee & Jeffrey.
@ Ou.

On the way to Ming Tien. Crazy (:

After movie.
went to Ming tien, Yam cha :)

Fetched Valerie back home.


The lala mui . me :)

Went to Sandy park.
I drive again. Two round around sandy park, and went uptown.

They were scared of my turning. because I suck :P
and I gave Bryan to drive back.

He fetch me back home. and thats all.

Today is so freaking boring.
Headache, i thought i was going to die.
I'm addicted to Cool - Gwen Stefani. COOOOOOOOL.
Yeap, i'm such a good girl today. I stayed at homeeee :)
Hahaa. Did nothing much today. I ate a looooot. shiiit :(
Oh guess what ? I gained weight. fisssssssh. NO! :(
Aiyerrr. it's okay. CHEER IS ON THIS SATURDAY.
I miss cheer. I love cheer so much :)
Cant wait cant wait :D

Bimbo. me :) on tv.

No comments: