October 31, 2007

I hope you know.

woke up at 9. darn early!
quit the GSC job yesterday.
& i feel bad for letting Julian know about *something*
but he forgive me, i love you heehe.
JULIAN! stop asking how me and that fella la.
i dont even like him.
and I love the message you send to me.
Even though is a short message.
mine is superb long o`kay! x)

going to Li wei house in few minutes time.
& Amira had a good time with MARMAR :)
finally, she had her love one.
and i'm had one too, Stevie G!
i love love love him o`kay.
fcuk 3 belian, i must say!
we lost to them by a few points.
i was freaking pissed.
when we did a mistake, why do you all wanna clap for us?
very nice arh? wanna learn from us is it?
Hope 3 cengal will win the volleyball competition.
Best of luck guys! :)

my abs are darn pain right now.
did a lot of exercise yesterday.
til it hurts a loooot :(
i hope it grows another abs.
and i'll have 6 abs altogether! :)
hoping!

and i'm sorry for not blogging these days.
Estelle and Pam wont update wan.
lazy pigs :) JOKEE!


acting cute*

- boon mun.

No comments: