November 2, 2007

Ring ring! who's calling? Thats my baby boy on da phone :)

Three more days to my birthday :)
getting a new camera, from dad.
and finally bought my Liverpool bag, from dad.
--------------------------------------------------
Lalalala! I was at Estelle's place the whole day.
Nearly Ffk Chin Lee.
But at last, I went also lah.
Estelle's mum fetch us to Ou.
And Maxine! Since when you so bad already wan arh?
Meet up with Chin Lee, Chee Leong, Valeria, Bryan & Maxine
Hang out at the park for a while.
'In our life we never see a couple kiss for so many times before.' Estelle and I said.
Will upload pictures soon. MAXINEEEE! ;D

Um. after that we ciao to Rasta.
Shisha. Billy join us!
and we ciao early.
some of them have kefield.
So yeah..









Billy Lai Wei Peng :)


Estelle. you damn jakun lah.
Cockroach only mahh! :D
LOL.

Sue aun called me out.
Sorry dude, i have no transport.
I'll come later. (:
- boon mun *

No comments: