December 6, 2007

lazy wooooi.

Tagged By Joanna Wong! ( oi, i lazy lah. )

Tag#1

Seven Things.

Seven things to be done before my death.
1) umm, get to tell my loved one that how much I love him.
2) i wanna have lotsa cash to spend!
3) be with my family/lover all the time.
4) tell my best friends that how much they mean to me.
5) be happy all the time.
6) stay healthy! :)
7) i wanna meet STEVEN GERRARD & DAVID VILLA!

Seven things I will NOT do even if it kills me.
1) deal with drugs.
2) being rape.
3) commit suicide.
4) killing a person.
5) betray my best friends.
6) leave my family behind.
7) being a prostitude.

Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.
1) Shit.
2) pee.
3) touch my boobs when it's itchy.
4) bath.
5) backstab a person.
6) talking to myself ;D
7) TFK! no lah, i dunno.

Seven fav sentences/quotes.
1) better no need.
2) SOR MEH!
3) noone like that wan lah.
4) A YA SURE!
5) you can like don't act cute wan you know?
6) CHILL LAH!
7) shake more shake more.

Seven favourite songs from all time.
1) I'll be your love - Nicole Scherzinger
2) Baby love - Nicole Scherzinger
3) I'm all about you - Aaron Carter
4) 2 become 1 - Spice Girls
5) Next to you - Jordin sparks
6) Crank dat soulja boy - Soulja Boy
7) Hip-Hop police - Chamillionare

Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.
1) Losing my virginity.
2) killing a person.
3) commit suicide.
4) deal with drugs.
5) hardcore smoker!
6) having sex with the ugliest guy on earth!
7) I can't think anymore.

Seven people to tag.
1) Lim Chin Lee.
2) Estelle Marjorie Nathan.
3) Valerie Koh Shu Yin.
4) Nur Amira.
5) Goh Kar Man.
6) Cheryl Ooi.
7) *STEVEN GERRARD* SOR MEH! dunno.

Tag#2.

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
1) My own laptop.
2) Steven Gerrard/David Villa :)
3) Cash $$
4) My beloved car, BMW.
5) A big beautiful house!

The person who tag-ged you is :
Joanna Wong.

5 Impressions of Him/Her :
1) Cute
2) Must talk more than I do.
3) Brave (NOT chicken)
4) Romantic
5) Definately NOT greedy.

Most Memorable things he/she has done for you :
Hold my hand in public, hug me during taking pictures at the photo booth & kiss me on my cheeks!

The most memorable words he/she said to you :
I love you.!

If he/she becomes your lover, you will :
appreciate him and never take him for granted.

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be :
Having a third party behind my back. I'll slap him and scold him like shit with all those vulgar words I used to say. and never let him go bcos he fucking cheated on me! If he want me back, I'll just ask him to back off/fuck off from my life =)

Pass the quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you :
1) Estelle Nathan.
2) Li Wei.
3) Pamela.
4) Chin Lee.
5) Amira
6) Maxine
7) Valerie
8) Joanna
9) Chee Leong
10) Bryan Chan

1. Who is no.7 (Valerie) having relationship with?
Bryan Chan.

2. Who is no.9 (Chee Leong) having relationship with?
Chin Lee.

3. If no.9 (Chee Leong) and no.1 (Estelle Nathan) are together, will it be a good thing ?
Err, no lah! sor meh. Chin lee slap kao estelle wei! haha.

4. What about no.1 (Estelle Nathan) and no.5 (Amira) ?
err, nothing wan. lesbian only mah!

5. What is no.3 (Pamela) studying ?
It's a holiday man.

6. When is the last time you chatted with no.6 (Maxine) ?
A few minutes ago.

7. Does no.4 (Chin Lee) work ?
Nope.

8. Does no.8 (Joanna) has any cousin in his/her own school?
Um, I don't think so.

9. Will you woo no.8 (Joanna) ?
Sure, If I'm a guy. she's sizzling HOT!

10. How about no.5 (Amira) ?
A YA SURE!

11. Does no.2 (Li Wei) have any siblings?
Yeah, two brothers.

12. How did you get to know about no.3 (Pamela) and no.4 (Chin Lee) ?
Pamela ; I forgot but I met her since form 2. Chin Lee ; I met her in sandy park, I used to play catching with her everyday. & I climb monkey bars which she sucks in it =p

13. Where does no.1 (Estelle Nathan) live at ?
Paramount Garden, Seapark.

14. How did you get to know no.2 (Li Wei) ?
Through Estelle Nathan.

15. Is no.5 (Amira) the sexiest person in the world ?
Definately is a Yes :)

- boon mun *

No comments: