December 4, 2007

sigh..

All i can say now is i freaking hate my sisters! bitchy-est sisters I've ever had. they freaking betray me. told my parents about a lot alot of things behind my back. fucking backstab me like CRAZY. if you were me, you would even kill them all. i dare. but i might have to be at the prison. Fcuk it. i thought sisters is to share problems and everything. but I was very wrong. don't ever tell anything to your siblings. they betray! you would think that they are very nice to you & whatsoever. omg, i was once thought that they are freaking nice to me! they're not what you think they are! my idiot so called sisters OH PLEASE LAH. if i fucking tell dad and mum what you all did you'll fcuking cry ok? but I was good enough to keep it. promise is a promise. i'm not like you BITCH. i'm so pissed !

whatever lah. it's over!
yesterday went ou with jess,candice,li wei & sarah. it was fun going out with them. i laughed like crazy =) i'll just post pics.
Jessica.

Sarah.

Candice.











Li wei , Sarah & Jessica.


The sexy Jessica :)
After ou, mum fetch me to ss2. meet up with Chin lee, Chee leong, Maxine, Joanna, Bryan & Jacky. Yam cha @ sun hing loong. & Chee leong, Bryan & Jacky went off. So, we went to wong kok. I was pissed lah.. & ciao to the park =) did our emo sessions. it was freaking touching lah okay. so yeah, maxine's aunty fetch us back as well. stayed over @ chin lee's place. watch man u, for a while & off to bed.

No comments: