December 7, 2007

Part 1: On the Outside

Name : Song Boon Mun
Date of Birth : 4th of November 1992
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : Dark Brown
Hair Colour : Brown
Righty or Lefty : I'm a righty yet a lefty.
Zodiac Sign : Scorpio

Part 2: On the Inside

Your Heritage : Chinese
Your Fear : Ghost
Your Weakness : Guys
Your Perfect Pizza : A pan of pizza with EXTRA CHEESE!

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

Your thoughts first waking up : I WANNA GO OUT ! :)
Your bedtime : midnight 4 am
Your most missed memory : my ex boyfriend ;p

Part 4: Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke : Coke.
McD's or Burger King : Equally the same.
Single or Group Dates : hmmhm, both =p
Adidas or Nike : Somehow, Adidas. (:
Lipton Tea or Nestea : I hate tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla.
Cappucino or Coffee : I hate coffee's.

Part 5: Do You...

Smoke : Yeah, I do.
Curse : Yeah, Every minute sure got one word ' MAHAI '
Drink : Yup!

Part 6: In the Past Month

Drank alcohol : Yeah, with Chin Lee & Maxine.
Gone to the mall : NO AH NO AH ! Ofcourse got lah.
Been on stage : Hardly been on the stage.
Eaten sushi : I fucking hate sushi (:
Dyed your hair : Yeah..

Part 7: Have You Ever?

Played a stripping game : Nooooo.
Changed who you were to fit in : Um, yeah.

Part 8: Age

You're hoping to be married : Yeah I hope, but it's a bit too early.

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl

Best eye colour : Blue!
Hair colour : BLONDE, Brown, black. I'm okay with any colour.
Short or long hair : Not too long , not too short.

Part 10: What Were You Doing?

1 minute ago : Doing this freaking thing.
1 hour ago : Sleeping.
1 month ago : Um, shopping & MORE.
1 year ago : doing the same thing over and over again.

Part 11: Finish The Sentences

I love : Steven George Gerrard & David Villa Sanchez.
I feel : Lonely.
I hate : Being lonely.
I miss : Someone.
I need : Someone.

Part 12: Tag 5 People

1) Lim Chin Lee.
2) Pamela Leow.
3) Valerie Koh.
4) Amira.
5) =) i Dun know.

No comments: