December 11, 2007

I think I'm paranoid.

maxine rocks. (;

Currently at Chin Lee's place. okay. going out yum cha. in a few hours time.
Genting is TOMORROW ;D
Did my checklist. Everything's checked!
Brought a lot of stuffs. like I'm going to genting for a year like that.
& yesterday. I did the most stupidEST thing ever.

Monday 10-12-07*

went ou. met up with Elvina. & I drag Chin lee & Maxine along too. Ate my lunch @ wong kok. I quit eating bake rice already lah. I'm sick of it! ;D ok. I camwhored while waiting for foooood.



This is Elvina.


This is Me.


we are married.


people says. we are twins? lol.




& this is when we get hyper up! ;)


After everything me, Chin lee & Maxine pergi ke ss2 untuk jumpa Cassidy. & straight went back. fag a little (: ngek ngek.



Chin lee's bei face =p

No comments: