December 14, 2007

.: three months and i'm still sober :.

say hello to my cousin stitch!

he took this
.driving them to pyramid.

aww.nice picture

he has pink lips :)


whats up peeps , went to gym today & something interesting happened (Tehliwei u know whart i mean) its so funny memories totally.I feel like i need to do something...shopping i think? well my sister is in singapore right now no fair :/- I hope theres liverpool jersey with names there~ Did ya see the game against marselle wow~ torres scored like a superherO and their jersey is so nice i hope i can get em hehe new updates on E.news


1. my hair is really short...


2. i have to take care of mag.isaac.ivan.sam.steph right now kids kids kids...


3. I puked in gym today xD u should have seen me


4. watched enchanted twice at a cinema oh yea if u guys want to take sarah lian out to catch a movie please change ur plans because she wont even know that the movie started already so its gonna be a waste of time & money hahahah :D


5. I keep wining when it comes to uno game!
6. I kinda did chee yen's hair for his prom . To all the form 5's enjoy your prom & the after party




thats all on Enews , tata.




- k i s s . t h e . r i p S-

No comments: