January 29, 2008

I aint sayin she a gold digger!


we were there 4 hours earlier
wow look at the line wei


we waited so long :/


see!


front row babyy :D

Sis & CrYsTaL

Emelia , Crystal

DJ GOLDFISH (look alike kemuel)

yO KanYE WEst! awesome concert

Kanye's DJ who is apparrently quite attractive when he spins

I was this close to him

''He is so cute!''

Joey G posing with us ~ I was so relieved after that :D ahah

This concert was last year ago...i know i know I really wanted to blog about this but i didnt have a blog that time :'(

so far it was the best concert i've ever been to & also I hope that the next concert will end up like this! yeah it was the BOMB-BOMB-BOMB

such a fun night! (:

okay lets talk about 2008 now hehe , school was a disaster today I woke up super late this morning : my hair was so untidy : my face was so oily yuck NO ONE told me that today was the photography session . I was planning to pose with Pamela together but thanks to pn.lim she totally ruined it sigh* & also today one of the form 5 student fainted during recess or she has a sickness? I hope she's alright now :/ Overall today was a total DISASTER

Btw happy chinese new year to everyone! I wont be in KL im always back in kk when its chinese new year so i guess i'll be coming back on the 12th & 5 days after that i'll be leaving to vancouver again but this time it'll be enquiring the schools there & house hunting . okay i have to go tata :)

-rips

1 comment: