January 23, 2008

` would you trumble if I touch your lips ?

Today is such a tiring day which I HAVE TO SLEEP FOR 6 HOURS.

Lemme tell you guys why am I so exhausted and tired .

After cheer. (:
Candice dad fetch Li wei, Sarah, Estelle & I to tmn megah field to watch the football match.
I was sticky. Uncomfortable.
So yeah. No Deal won BHK. * I still don't get it why Ka hoe was so pissed ? when No Deal has won the match.

Uhhuh. Walk to some chinese restaurant with Bi and his friends. I ate A LOOOOT !
Til my stomach can BURST.
After lunch, Jeremy's mum fetch Bi, Weng ken & I to Li wei house.
Weng ken walk back home. & I follow bi to the "secret place" ( The temple )
And ston there for a while. cause I wanted to go home, but he don't want.
So, I was pissed. walk back to Li wei house.
Half way walking back to Li wei house. He agree to walk me back (:
Today the sun is a killer. bloody HOOOOOT.
Walk to Shell. Wanna have a drink cause bi and I was very tired.
Plan to walk back home, but failed.
So yeah. We walk back to Li wei's house.

WAHHHHH, that's why today I'm so bloody tired !

Oi , where are you lah ? I miss youuuuu (:

- boon mun *

No comments: