January 22, 2008

& look how far we've come.

Hi I'm here to blog about. um, my boyfriend, Julian !? :D



We knew each other since we were very young!
Approximately, 5 years old. We were best friends & always hang around in kindergarden.
play swings together and he sat behind me !
I remember he gave me sweets to eat. Lol ;)
He was the first guy that I love in my whole life.



When we were 7 years old.
We were separated to another different primary school.
I forgot about everything and continue my life without him.
In primary school I learned to be a playgirl which I always likes to fall for another guy, easily.



And finally, I went to SmkDj to continue my studies. Which where I met my first love.
So yeah, Form One! Julian & I were like enemies.
We didn't knew we were from the same kindergarden.
Everytime I passed by his class he give me the "stare cock" look.
He hate me mar, what to do ? lol.
Bi, I never angry kay ? (:
OKAY CONTINUE.
Form Two! I met him on the 16th of November 06.
we found out that we were in the same kindergarden :)
Lol we became so called " brother & sister "
Used to call each other ' ei brother '. Lol lame, I know.
Form Three! Became best friends and fell in love with each other. (:
and bla bla bla.
Form Four! Miracles DO happens on 08.01.08 !
Coupled. ;D


From Friends to Enemy to Best Friends To Lovers ;D





Baby, How Do I Live Without You ? You are the best thing that ever happened to ME !





* Just so you know, I love you very much (:

Two weeks with youu <3

By the way, Bi I never owe you anything. hahah!

- boon mun *

No comments: