February 27, 2008

ELLEMPAMS are inlove with Julian Chee , Jay Chou , & Hayden Christensen!

i've just finish watching A W A K E and all I can say right now is just WOW such an unexpected show! I feel like crying for some of the parts , quite a sad show :'( OhMan Hayden Christensen is like the hottest canadian guy ever , did i tell u that hayden's from Vancouver :) hahaa DOyawanna know something crazy about me? I think about Hayden Christensen 24 hours a day 7 days a week when im here I dont know why. Hmm lets see I woke up late today but nothing much happened just went to a nearby shopping mall called Pacific Centre downtown vancouver. Its about 2km from The Meridian,my apartment. Finally I got a levi's jeans, a pair of the latest nike dunk high and a pair of the latest adidas :D blog longer next time kay cause im eating ChICkenNoOdLEsOup now! have a good day :)







R i p s -

No comments: