March 8, 2008

Pool party at Chuan hooi condominium

Chuan hooi pool party at 8pm .
I get ready really early about 5 p.m to get to Boon Mun house about 6.30 p.m sharp . Boon mun mama's fetch some friends from Ou then straight towards Chuan hooi condominium at Curve to SWIM/BBQ .I dont really have much picture so I will upload a few picture that i had with me currently from maxine and valerie camera . Haha . You cant expect them to send me about 200 + + picture right ? Its going to take centurysss . So upload a few will do and the freaking updating photo got problem !
Oh my goodness Sarah . I know you are so gonna chop me off when u see a picture that i uploaded of you one funny funny as in really really funny picture of you . I cant stop laughing ! Well alot people went to the party and it was a success party to me . And yeah , the freaking security guard was such a disturbing asshole . Give us some PEACE . The BBQ fire had problem so Chuan hooi decided to ask the restaurant person to cooked for us . After ate , some decided to overnight his house some when home like me =) Good girl of course go home =) AMAZINGLY , Some Sesat girl call me and i *think* her name is ( Estelle ) , right after the party over called me . Say that she can come . Ehh ! everyone was on the way home ! No one ask you to reach home late ! Enjoy it , even it suckss
Get used to them .









































































































































































POSTED : BABYPAM

No comments: