April 26, 2008

Off to One utama as usual

Hey , its me again here blogging . Elle and M doesn't even want to update their blog . It feels like im owning the blog . So PLEASE update k !
Lol , went home after school . Decided to go Ou . Cheryl met Wei wei and his friend Li guan . Then , go to jetty for yam cha . Lol ... Guess what?
Bump into Chin lee , Maxine , Amira and Joanna . The posing begins (: Took many pictures .
Then they went shop for their friend present to attend a Party later on .
Then , me and Cheryl went home early :) Cheryl got to get her ass home A.S.A.P
While the rest went to the Partyyy .
Im late to go Pyramid to meet up with friends
See ya.
Attention to Elle and M of the Ellempam . Please kindly coperate with me to update the blog before it extinct .
Pam: Where are you ?!
Cheryl: Im coming !
Off to ou :)
Meet my chick :) cheryl !
..
Toilet camwhore again :)
..

Isn't she just gorgeous :)

Lucky u Wei Wei ( her boyfriend )..

Let the light shines through us

brightly .

.

I like this picture (:
..
My so call look-alike sister
..
Don't be angry
i will stop cam-whore right away :)
NOT !
..
A kiss for her boyfriend aka Wei Wei
..
Emo Session
..
Meet Joanna (:
..
The pink princess
..
Chinlee.me.amira
..
What was our name again ?
..
amiraa the moneky !
..
Yo monkey !
..
Me . Cher . Amira
..
Joanna again !
..
Lol ! we two got 1 pimple but different spot
..
Hate the pimple !
..
Last and forever true , I still love you ( NOT )
Posted : Babypam

No comments: