May 1, 2008

So much for everything ...

Yea , So much for everything . Why ? I'm suppose to study history the night i promise myself and i end up cam-whore-ing !
Shyttt lerh !
I make my very own bread , and i burn it up ! Check the picture below while boonmun one was perfect .
Hah ! went to Tay partyy yesterday . Well i'm kinda rushing so this gotta be a short post
And btw , Happy birthday Tay !
Got to go and once again
i update the BLOG AGAIN and is like 4th time in a row !
So not fair !
Alert , Anyone FREE to teach me ADDMATH AND ACCOUNTS before i Fail !
Aiyaaaaa , from now on HARDCORE study no more HARDCORE maple !
Got to go , Bye byee , readers .
If you got one wish what do you want (: ?
Ok ok , no more crap =.= as if it can come true .
Byessssssss.

... Boonmun...

Julian aiai

..

Babolicious
..
Boonmun aka lala kid !

JK
..

Boonmun
..
Modal , aiyahs !
Boonmun
..
Boonmun
..Obviously ..
me !
..
So much for studying !
..
Don't look back
..
I look innocent , eh?!
..
:) !!
..
Omggggg , i better start studying !
..
Innocent meeee !
.. Nice or not my dress :)
..
Shine shine shine !
Shine better than u !
..
I look shit
..
Out of idea
..
boonmun bread
perfectooo :)
..
My burn bread :)
DISGUSTING
..
STUDY TIME !
Posted : babypam !

No comments: