April 15, 2008

softball x !

softball was OKAY LAH.

won 2nd place, thanks to everyone in the team.
& PAT PAT. I hope you're fine now. ;D

Hi U18. you guys did a great job. good luck tomorrow! :D


that's my jersey number. shoooo coool :) , i know .


& okay hold up. that's mine! shooohhshooohh.


ok jakun x !

MAC , that's me. thanks j liao! ~


well, I miss CASTROL. haha I meant the performance.

1) they provide Starbucks drinks.
2) haagen daz ice cream.

COOL right? wow. that's like my last time wearing Dynamitez 07 uniform eh. :(


yumz. haha!

Jezz loh ;)

le-ching !



My foos improved because of the girl beside me. She's REALLY GOOD.


I'm pro at this okay. (:


Basket toss. the girl is darn high up! *haha*


ok, I did well today. but not on form. so F it :(


- boon mun *

No comments: