May 25, 2008

Few days ago had been a teribble day for me . I mean Friday , where my exams are totally over and Maxine , Chin Lee , Boon Mun , Cheryl , Amira and me went to Breaker to play foosball and camwhore .
It was all alright at first , after foos-ing we went to Rain met up with Sarah , LiweI , Sue aun , Kahoe , Charng Weng and Johnston . So we party forawhile before we head to Bar Celona , Subang with Cheryl and her guy friends ( Rui yang , Gerard , Qihao , William ) and so on with their other girl friends .
We were all on cloud nice , until 3am when we wanted to head to AsiaCafe to yamcha and i discover my fking baby is missing my U700 handphone which i just bought it the very beginning of the year .
Well , apparently i was so DAMN stupid to leave my handbag on the couch with my handphone in it with a few other bags there . And i discover my handphone was gone . Well it's not fair , only my handphone gone . Even my friend's handphone in the bag were still in there and only mine was stolen . YOU SON OF A BITCH , stealer . Go To Hell .
It was a very predicament situation cause my mum just got for me the handphone and i doubt she will only buy a cheap shit handphone . So i decided to tell her the truth . She scold me that's what MUM does . No mood already la . No handphone to Camwhore , Sms , Hearing Song , Chatting .
Stealer i Curse you ! Go to hell . Eat Shit . Get bang by Car , Train , Lrt , Bus . Go jump down from the building . I hope you get rob . Your house totally burn down . And see how you feel .
Luckyly , Im working for 2 weeks that's what a grown up mature girl does . I will be working in Aaron mum office for 10days to earn some $$ to buy myself a new handphone . Any suggestion on which handphone should i get .
I want 3G at least 3MP and of course and hear song la . I want smal small handphone and not big big handphone . Either Sony Ericsson , Samsung or Nokia . Suggestion please people !
Robber / Thief / Stealer shall die forever . As in EVER . Working life =.=
Got to wake up so Early the job is at 10 am ! ARGHHH

This is for you BITCHES / BASTARDS .

No comments: