May 27, 2008

Heal me, I'm heart sick!

Going to ou soooon. with Maxine, Chin lee & Sue ann.
to FOOS againnnnn.
I've been playing foosball like crazy these days.
& I TRASH MAXINE LIKE KAO KAO MAN! :D
not forgetting. AMIRA & CHIN LEE TOO.
well. I damn noob la. :( thats why I play everyday.


haihhhh. 2 weeks holiday is damn boring.
THANK GOD. I love cheerleading ! :)
cheer is one of the important thing in my life.
Cheerleading is like my other boyfriend. which I spent alot alot of time on it.
& I thank, EVERYONE in the cheer squad that brings me lots of tears, joy, sweat & blood.
Dynamitez is part of me.
Everyone made mistakes. But it's whether they want to change or not.
& I changed for my beloved cheer squad & ofcourse, the seniors that taught me. (:
Nothing could be replaced other than cheerleading.
So .. if any Dynamitez cheerleader who see this ..
Please be alert THAT CHEER 08 IS COMING.
GIVE ALL YOUR HEART INTO CHEER.
I LOVE ALL THE SENIORS OF DYNAMITEZ & ' LI WEI SO CALLED ' BABY CHEERLEADERS :)

Julian, I love you too kay. haha!

- boon mun *

No comments: