July 26, 2008

but I love you matters;

Hi all. :) Yesterday was Sarah Lian's birthday.
um, actually, belated.
Okay,celebrate @ Mardigras.
ALOOOOOT people went la.
too many to list out . SO YEAH.
I was so .. drunk! so can't really remember anything.
but all I know is I met Stephanie.
a sweet person yet friendly too :)
I know I did dance, drunk, !@#$% & sit.
hahah. seriously, overall.
IT'S A BLAST! i'd thought it would be a bit sian :S
okokok. back to the story.
after Mardigras. I sat Sarah's brother friend car to Rasta.
Yam cha there for a while.
then I shift place to Kahoe's table.
YES, I REMEMBER THIS. LASAGNA, GARFIELD.
HAAHHAAH. not funny.
so yeah. Mun kit fetch me back home.

- pictures ; below (: enjoooooy.



before one u . @ HOME :S

our first picture together :)
Le-ching ; skinny bitch!
you are so hot babe ;D
OMG, HE IS ONLY 14+ :) Benjamin leow. FYI, pamela's brother (:
okay, when you are bored. Youll camwhore kay! hahah.
Sarah & Kahoe.
okay, I failed to fit in ! : p
SHY KID.
Base & flyer 08 ;
A kiss to the birthday girl ! :)
OMG. another hot babe.
:D
okay .. I damn pei! my face damn chou tut la.
Mun sum :D

Sureeeeeeeeen : p
Love this picture ! ;)
sohem suren spoil the picture!!
tummy bloated. too much alcohol?
oh yeah did I tell you?
her dress is only rm 17?
I love it laaaa :P

even though youre not the birthday girl.
I decided to give you a kiss.
because you are my best friend.
:D loveeee you.

jesikah my best friend !!
picture perfect mou?!
WELLLLLL. ignore my chou tut face.
my first picture with chye liang. hahaha.


drink of the day ; teh o ice :)

thats all for todayy.

LASTLY,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ; PAMELA LEOW!

i love you best friend ;D

&

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ; ALICIA SONG.

:))))

- boon mun *

No comments: