July 25, 2008

Spastic;

Hey. Yesterday was a blast ! :) wanted to watch movie, but that sohem chin lee tak mau.
So lemme see. Frederick, Amira, Chin Lee, Pamela, Bryan, Walter & I hang out @ 78.
You know la. Foos freak is always like that. NEVERSTOPS. ;D
Um, Walter & I challenged. Ofcourse I won.
he said " IF I LOST TO YOU, ILL QUIT FOOSBALL "
Bullshit hahah. Mmmhmm. After foosball we went.
to The Curve. because "someone's" car broke down there.
My hands are itchy :D I drove frederick's car around Curve.
I didnt speed la. Dont want to die so fast : p
okay. after that went back to The Curve.
I drove all of them to ChoyKee, Dj.
Meet Pamela there. Pick her up. then I drove to Williams.
thats what I called it A DAY.
Pamela overnight my crib.
Both of us can't sleep. so decided to yam cha behind my house.
saw Daniel and friends :)
Ummm, thats all . I guess ;D

enjoy those " dai b " pictures below`


51% single :)

LALA PICTURES COMING UP !

ONE.
TWOOO.


Okayy. MODERATE.

Sexy eye bags ;D

I WAS SICK LA.
I was trying to act cute. SOYEAH;D

finally, I think it through. everything is back to normal. I would never ever want to hurt myself. we are not close anymore. Go on, darling.
- boon mun *

No comments: