September 10, 2008

Crazy but I believe.

the sausage is a disaster.MCH.


Last saturday, went MOS (outside only) to visit, and Barcelona. It's not fun afterall. HAHAH.


Pyramid's elevator (while waiting)






Im the fairest among all :D
the elevator damn bitchy, waited like super long. we used the escalator instead. wtf.

Hmm, first off.
went to the toilet to pee.
&
camwhore abit with the bff :)



shrek & I .


Pammieee.

PERKY!

Outside MOS. was waiting for Pam & Amira to come out. heheeh.




Chin.


After that, Barcelona.
stopped by the toilet to pee
&
Camwhore.
LOL.



@ Barcelona.
after talking to my boyf.
i camwhore with.
frederick tan :)


Brother Sister. Hahaha.

-

On sunday, Italiannies.

The tai ka jie (maxine, shrek) spend us.


I realize I pee a lot.



@ Italiannies.
-
Monday, SCHOOOOOOOOL.
was planning to skip school.
but, I choose to go.

Just woke up from dream land.

& I spot couple making out in class.

TADAAA.

Beside me, I took a picture of Sebi sleeping.
super adorable.
NAUGHTY.
HEHE.
-
After school, I went One u with my baby.
watched Deception.
@ Jetty.


crazy.

I LOVE YOU.

lao gong, wo hen ai ni :)

BOOO.
The lamp post.
Maxine AKA,
The shrek.
-
Tuesday, after school went One u with the boyf & Ken.
HAHAH. watched You dont mess with the Zohan.
LOL.

that's all for today!

- boon mun *

No comments: