September 7, 2008

kylekeahshenlong<3

Merdeka sucks! hahah.


On the way to Hartamas.

Hartamas Square.

AH LIAN WHAT YOU DOING?

DAMN 7 PATRIOTIC.


currently @ sue sue's place. Dead tired.
just came back from kyle's place! drop by a while.
Bi I hope you heal faster la. ImissyoulikeSHIT ;D

Today I went one u. Maxine's spend me & friend Italiannies. The bill was Rm294+. haha. Thank you so much, Maxineeee. After dinner. Foosball @ Studio 78 (bi, remind me of you.) um, after that we went to Osc. Foosball again. hang out there til 11. From one u Maxine and I walked to centrepoint to get SueAnn's mcdonalds. then walked to Kyle's house to pass him the porridge. & lastly to SueAnn's house. Omg Im so gonna die now, Im really tired. byeeeee.




Our first date, One U :)


@ taylor's college.


MUAH BABY.


Thanks for everything, I love you.


- boon mun *

No comments: