October 13, 2008

I'd still shed a tear, once in a while.

Hey. Currently at Ken's crib again, again & again.

Oh well, it's my second home doh. Omgosh, I saw something awful Ha-Ha. I had my dinner @ Tropicana club with Chin and Ken's family. It's my " favourite " food, Japanese! Lol. I forced myself to finish up the sushi. Urgh, the food is raw. That's why! But overall, Good food & good pay. Super duper exp. (:

Other than that, My day is really bad without you. can you feel me ? :( yeah, whatever. My boyf is just another piggy who loves to sleep at the wrong time. Grr. But still loves him. Ha-Ha. crap, everyone's asleep now. I shall go to bed really soon. & if he found out, I'll be dead. it's 5 in the morning now. Omgosh, I'm bored la. SAVE ME, PLS :/

Heh. I'm away since friday, sucha obedient child. No? Ha-Ha. I'm so bored til I change the blog templates and colours. Colourful, ain't it ? Heeee. Damn, I'm fungry! Urgh, I'd my boyfriend decease. 24/7 hungry. Bi, Please don't complain when I gain weight. He-he.

I shall ciao now, Good Night.

- boon mun *

No comments: