October 12, 2008

secret garden

hello. Friday was awesome. reached one u about 8 something. Ate dinner @ Jetty.

innocent doh !

MUAHH .


watched The House Bunny. It's really really FUNNY. Chinlee, Ken, Maxine, Pamela, Amira, Frederick, Leland, Silas, Baby & I were at the same cinema. Well, I did not laugh the loudest. ha-ha. baby, silas & maxine are the loudest. Seriously, the house bunny is a good show. if you're a boy! hahaha. wo pu shi lesbian ar!! lol.

after the movie. all of us went to Mardigras, Rebirth. Baby brought me in from the back door. Drink two cups of beer. After that I'm tipsy. hahah. I can't drink though. lol.

after mardigras ..
My expression can tell that I'm tipsy doh !
chubby cheeks! :D



he's horny! HA-HA.


me and you will always stick like paper to glue.

- boon mun *

No comments: