October 21, 2008

I'm crazy for you

first day of exam . *shake head*

I slept throughout the whole paper. I didn't sleep for the whole night. Hardwork goes off! Omgosh la.

Lunch time. Chin Lee & I went Choy kee. Plan to makan there. BUT, she wants to BONG. Skipped lunch! Went Blitz. Saw the boyf there without telling me. Ish, I'm not suppose to talk to him though. HA-HA. Played Dota for 3 hour+. Had dinner at Choy kee. & Headed to Centrepoint Mcdonalds. Chill there a while.

Guess where am I yo.
Lee Cheung Ken's crib. HA-Ha.

Sohem Chin Lee say want to study, bullshit yo ;D

I'm currently stoning now. Don't know what to do la. Btw, Tmrw is a .. GG day (:

BUCK UP PEOPLEZZ .. GL DARLINGS! I want to skip exam, I want holiday, I want Freedom. Sigggggggggggh -______-

Mr boyfriend, wo hen xiang nian ni. teehee!!

- boon mun *

No comments: