October 19, 2008

Your body is a wonderland


*ALERT* Missing people. reward= $1 million for each.
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?- Amanda Yap, Anis Sofia, Joanna wong, Dhilip tambi, Adam Fauzi, Jeremy a.k.a Liverpool manager, Chee fai, Kok Weng, Pamela leow, Song boon mun, Teh liwei, Isaiah joshua, Teh rento, Loi sue aun, Carolyn chow, Charng weng, hon kahoe, Maxine, Johanan, Chuan Hooi, Sarah Lian, Annette Appaduray, Owen low, Philip teo, Aaron woon, Ierfan, Johnston, Amira, Valerie, Alicia song, Cheer mates, DJ-ian seniors?

Zac Efron




I had a dream last night and guess who was in it?
In my dreams, he was still with vanessa.
But they fought big time after she saw us holding hands,hugging... etc :)
I find him very hot now period. haa-haa husband number...? AhhDaNo-

Thanksgiving...
We didnt have turkey like the others but we were busy shopping in downtown with my sis along like finally! dont show pops the bills =) he wouldn't like it.. It was really fun spending time with the family and I wanna do this routine everyday. Sigh
We didn't take many pics though, the last time she 
was here. Guess we were too busy shopping *wink*



Aritzia's fantabulous hoodies







           School this week was alright. Yesterday was Clubs Day! and I manage to join a few clubs. Environmental club, Math Club(need help!) too bad kavi's not here, Service club and Video Games club. I have no idea why I chose video games.. lol I joined the school's dance team too :) not exactly a cheer team but there is also thumblings involved, toe touches and etc. Basically, just minus the stunts. It's quite fun and we only get to perform for pep rally's which I think is a good thing :P I had a lot of quizzes and tests this week. Science test was okay and I think im studying chemistry here not so sure about it and Math test was eh wait its not till next week hehe my bad we had a small quizzie for math this week which was not too bad also.. Did I mention that Mr.Usselman my math teacher listens to hard rock in his classroom even when his class is still going on? and he talks to himself sometimes ahaha kinda weird teacher but funny at times. Anyway, I think I shall go now i'll keep you babes updated :) xoxo au revoir-

- R i p s




No comments: