October 10, 2008

You look wonderful tonight

hello. currently at chi mui's crib. bi i need you.

okay anyways, i've been M.I.A for quite some time & decide not to neglect the blog. just came back from one utama. Chin lee, Ken & I watched Disaster Movie. It's funny but I think it's abit cliche. Boyf decided to leave early. I'd been ffk-ed several times, bout three? right, Bi? ish, it's anoyying la.

right, early in the morning. went Mcdonalds, so called study la. I'm proud, I did. haha! well, boyf came. but he is one hour late. as usual, he's never punctual. I'd once, I waited for him for two freaking hours! omgosh. a few minutes after the boyf came, ken & chin lee came too. sit there bout half an hour. boyf and ken went off " a while " ( you know what you guys did la ) I'm too lazy to type out, it's a long story.

haha. furthermore, chin lee & I got really pissed. we went off to one utama. without the boys. played foos and rock fever. omgosh, i'd short term memory lost I can't recall what I did. But all I know is we went jetty for dinner and OSC, since we were angry. we ignore the boys. HAHA. that's ridiculous. urgh, i forgot again crap!! chill out at the smoking area. sat there for an hour with the boyf and some other friends. because I'm angry. things are okay now : p

bi, rest moree please.

- boon mun *

No comments: