November 17, 2008

Joooooy.

Gaah. Currently bored, again :)

Just came back from Genting with Chin lee, Cheung ken, Maxine, Sue ann, Amira, Frederick, Valerie, Leland and Kelvin. Well, it's actually few hours ago. Lazy want to give so much info la :D Okay, yesterday after the 3rd flyniversary thingy. 8 freaking people squeeze in a Myvi ( minus Amira and Frederick ) so yeah. We went to Theme park hotel to put down our stuffs. and Off we go to Old town to eat supper. Because I'm having gastric. Lol.

After supper, we ciao to First world. Walked around. Did some random stupid stuffs. Somehow, We snap lots of pictures. I'm gonna upload it soon. Omgosh, this was the worst part of the trip. We went to Ria Apartment. Cool huh? Omgomgomg. I was O___O but, we manage to go up to look around. I'm a brave little girl, Ain't I? Well, actually Ain't We? Wa, I hyper already :p Okay, we walk back all the way UP to Theme park Hotel. My legs are numb. SO, I slept early!

Next morning, when I was sleeping. I accidently roll down from my bed and my whole body weight was on top of Kelvin. & I didn't know that he was on the floor sleeping. Ha-ha! I was like . FUCK. I thought he was dead :p So yeah. I bathe and gamble. Won rm1 -__- Left the hotel about 1 something in the afternoon. Wanted to eat lunch @ Burger king. BUT, the food was EXPENSIVE. So Maxine, Kelvin & I walked around to search for cheaper food.

... I suggest to eat Mixed rice :) GREAT, guess how much is a plate of rice, fish, sausage, egg & a chinese tea? Lemme tell you guys :D

RM 17 !

Maxine and I was O___O omgosh, better eat @ Burger king. And I said infront of the counter girl " wa, maxine we kena conned! " Ha-ha. We ciao to play snooker. while I was sleeping beside the corner :) suddenly someone hit me on the back! ask me to wake up. Ci bong! damn potong. Off we go to flying coaster. But Chin lee, Cheung ken, Leland, Sue ann, Kelvin & I didn't sat on the ride. Frederick was actually topless on the ride. ON~

okay, after that. We ciao from Genting. Went Blitz for the tempting DOTA which I crave for the whole damn day! :)))

I gotta go now. Ci bong Valerie want to use. Will update soon, peps! Loves.


- boon mun *

No comments: