November 14, 2008

Have you ever?

Current Mood Swing : BORED, TIRED, SICK OF EVERYTHING and so on ..

Anyway, Just finish ta kei @ Blitz! My holiday is damn boring.

Sometimes I just wish I do not exist. I feel lonely nowadays, Like .. your boyf neglect you all the time. But I no boyf la! he-he. I shall start being a good girl. I don't want to continue being like a spoil brat :( Boon Mun is so sad right now. Feel like crying my lungs out. Well, Noone actually cares for me expect my parents. I feel bad and guilty. I know what is wrong or right. But why am I becoming worse than before? I feel so damn discourage right now! It's all because of my freaking thinking .. I think too much sometimes, well .. most of the time.

I break down when I think of the bad things I did. But I guess you guys will think I'm going insane. I guess so. I can seriously go crazy. I just don't want to feel lonely. I can't be the old me anymore. I don't have the courage to be. But I hope people around me understand the situation. I only want to be a happy girl. I don't care what people think about me, I know I'm not perfect. I accept the fact that I'm born like that. Sigh! WHY AM I GOING CRAZY.

sorry for the emo post. I can't control my emotion!!

I believe,
I believe.

- boon mun *

No comments: