November 8, 2008

Right now, there's me and you.

I'm currently bored. My hair is RED now. Not exactly RED. But yeah, RED.

Yesterday my day started off with. Banana Leaf. Yam cha with my sis boyf, Cyrus, Chin lee and Ken. After that went to Hexagon, Aman suria to ta kei DOTA. Genting plan was canceled. Something happened @ Hartamas so rushed down there to settle some stuffs. Yam cha, again after that. With Chin lee, Ken, Leland, Mohan, Alex, Wai hon and some unknowns. (:

Lalalala. Don't know what's wrong with me! :D But I'm so fucking happy with my single life now. I don't need jerks to control me where I'm going & what I'm doing. He-he. Oh I'd the mood to talk about the love life! :)

My first love? Ha-ha. Well, I was form' 1. My class is full of couples. So maybe' just want to try or something. But I didn't know I could fall in love with him so deeply. I sort of regret to leave him.

The second love? Hmm, It's so .. eww? We last about 3 weeks. But I do love him. I couldn't stand him. SO I decide to leave him.

The third one? this one .. oh .. I love him aloot. but he did not appreciate me. he's actually a nice guy. I dumped him because I think he is a player. he-he.

The forth one? I sayang him the MOST among all. The relationship last about 6 months. The relationship started off, sweet and stable. but the troubles kept on coming into the relationship. I'm sad .. It's hard to forget about him though! I tried really hard to move on. I do miss you, somehow.

The *fucking* fifth one? Ha-ha. Among all, I hate him the most (: No mercy yo! He cheat on me. bloody bastard ! Omg, I hate yoooou!

- boon mun *

No comments: