November 10, 2008

I wish this moment was our's to own it.

Just got back from Blitzone, Dj. Takei Dota. Omgosh, the game was stress. I manage to kill a few. Roy, Ken and Val was at the same team. While Chin lee, Maxine, Sue Ann & I was at the same team. WELL, my team .. I killed the most la. But, mostly I pawned Val the most. Plus, IT'S HARD TO KILL KEN AND ROY. I manage to bought power treads, mealstorm and radience. Hard to farm Butterfly. Gaah, okay well. I shall stop mentioning about Dota. I know it's anoyying :) But I like it laaa. Daily routine yo!

Anyway, I had my dinner with Chin lee, Ken, Maxine, Amira ( Birthday Girl ), Frederick, Valerie, Sue Ann & Roy @ Look Out Point. Great view to see the WHOLE KUALA LUMPUR. Shall visit there more often soon. Don't worry I'll Jumpa Lagi you soon! & Yeah, had dinner @ Bread & Olive. The portion was Huge. Couldn't finish the pasta though. Pizza was delicious *yummms*. Took lots of picture up there. Shall upload real soon. :)

I'm running out of topic, I'm bored. @ cheung ken's house with China Lee. Hmm, Okay. I've found my *stuffs* to do. DOTAAAA all the way. Need to train AR now :)

WAIT,

To My Dearest, Lovely, Sweetest Girl ..

.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.

Nur Amira :)

Happy 16th Birthday,
Malay + chinese = Pure chinese! :D
9th of November.


well, It's been nearly 5 years since I'd met you, girl. I will always remember all the obstacle we've been through. Thanks for every laughter you'd brought into my life. I love every retard-ness you've made. It's so fucking funny. Furthermore, I'm glad that you always cheer me up when I'm down. I know sometimes I might be abit too much. But, it's just to make you happy. Sorry that it made you feel the other way round. Hope you and frederick will have a good relationship! Love birds ha-ha. Gosh, you meant too much to me. I love you, best friend.

Good Night, Good Bye. XO!

- boon mun *

No comments: