December 19, 2008

PARTY PEOPLE .

Wadakam, Innadeh! I'm finally back, so yeah. Okay, rewind .......

on wednesday :)

Amira, Frederick, Suren, Rainie, Hui kwan, Toh tong, Zhen wei, Ah foo and many many more peolple went to Barcelona's First Year Anniversary thingy. He-he. I got the tickets from suren cause he got a-l-o-t of tickets. Hrm, The crowd is superb crowded. Pheww, lucky lucky we sat on the vip seats. If not I can commit suicide there. I did not ate there cause I lazy to line up for food. So I drank abit & dance. Later on, suren & all decide to ciao to Lost City ( chun place! ) So, Amira decide to follow cos' Fred went back for a while. Stop by 17 mamak for supper. He-he. We left Amira & Ah foo there then the rest went Lost Cityyyyy! :)

By the time we reach Lost City is about 12 something. Rainie, Toh tong, Zhen wei reach about half an hour later. I sat there til my back side hurts. So, I decide to dance with Zhen wei. After a while all of us decide to leave cos' it's getting bored. Hrm, We decide to go to a new place call ' Hot Zone '. It's not bad not bad. I love love the lightings, darn cool. He-he. Never did anything much, just sleep on the table and dance a lil'. Then, went home. (:


Grab em' all from Amira's bloggie :D



@ the carpark . before Barcelona !


:D
Our signature ;)

Lol, Mine.
I was shivering while I was signing the board.
cos' lots of people is waiting to sign : p


Our tongue piercing he-he.




Bleuk..merajuk!







Bored til' camwhore like mad..

Oh..amira..
I love this picture alot too.
<3>




I know right, I'm fair! :)


Hrm, I think we don't really look alike.
: p as I can see.
we look like happy people.
Hehhhh.


Chipet..I ask you to do perky smile.
you go smile big big untuk ape?
Hahahha.


Angry..grrr...


love this pic ;)


SUREN, You damn kao 7 potong steam!


I malas want to smile already..Hahaha.
-
On Thursday.
;
Zhen wei & Su fern came to fetch me for dinner. Went Centrepoint Mcdonalds. Rainie, Hui kwan, Toh tong, and Chun kit was there already. So yeah. I ordered Double Cheese Burger. Omgosh, I was happily eating my food. But but, this Su fern must mention about ' Shit '. All the way she said to me ' just pretend as if the food is a delicious shit. ' I said ' fuck you la. ' Uhhuh, then after dinner. I went 9th floor, 17 mamak to meet Suren & Katak. Played snooker for free :)
Hrm, after a while Kelvin Foo & Sheng came.
;
I kept playing with Kelvin's call man walkie talkie thingy til no battery! Opps. Well, Yum cha til 3 am. Suren, Sheng & I went to the park. Ben & the rest came too. Chill there a while. Then, Sheng send me home. Can't sleep til' now. Darn fucked up weiiii. Suren! Have fun at Lumut. I want wenne ( 'one' in tamil ) souvenir. Bye.


Acting weird @ 9th floor.

Suren! kunji pinjam ha-ha.
Lalalalala. JUST KIDDING. Ciaooooo :)
- boon mun *

No comments: